About your initial appointment:
- Ranges from 30-60 minutes including assessment and treatment.
- Wear comfortable clothing to allow for proper assessment and treatments.
- Will be one on one with you Physiotherapist or Chiropractor. We do not use assistants.
- Northern Chiropractic and Physiotherapy is a private clinic, meaning OHIP does not cover services provided in the clinic.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your first visit to allow time to fill out information forms.
- If you have private coverage (ie. benefits through work) bring your information as we can direct bill most providers.
- If your visit is part of a workplace injury (WSIB) claim or the result of a motor vehicle accident, please bring in your paperwork. Our staff can help you through all the forms as they can be confusing.
After your initial appointment:
- During your initial assessment a treatment plan will be developed between you and the practitioner which may involve additional exercises to be completed at home.
- Follow up appointments will be set up as needed and discussed with your treating practitioner. The frequency of these appointments will depend on the condition we are treating you for.
- Feel free to ask questions. The last thing we want is for you to feel more confused or unsure of our treatment plan.